Published on October 3rd, 2013 | by Craig Homeyard0
GTA Online microtransactions suspended
In the wake of all the GTA Online errors and troubles, Rockstar has disabled all microtransactions for the game otherwise known as GTA$.
The reason for the removal of the microtransations is due to server instability, which is supposedly causing most of the GTA Online problems at this moment in time. Rockstar have apologized for the issues that are occurring, but they did forewarn people that there would be bugs to begin with, however no one was expecting them to be on this level.
Here are a list of the current problems with GTA Online, be warned the list is changing and getting bigger all the time.
- Players receiving message “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable”
- Game freezing when in the first race, and is loading into the “waiting for other players” screen
- Players receiving message “Failed To Host a GTA Online Session”
- Players receiving message “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occassional errors with jobs failing to start or load
- Issues with the Social Club
- Players receiving “Mission Failed” message when mission is about to start
- Other network and server related issues, including error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
Expect more from Rockstar as the situation develops, keep tuned into their official news wire.