Published on September 22nd, 2013 | by Craig Homeyard0
Diamond Heist update now available for Payday 2
Payday 2 has just had its latest update roll out on Steam. Along with various bug fixes and game play tweaks there has been free content added to the game as well.
The most prominent item included in the free DLC is the addition of the Diamond Store, rather than just getting the cash it seems Payday 2′s developers wanted to give the player the chance to rob something with a bit more sparkle.
We have included everything that has been altered or included in the most recent update below.
- Update #11 brings new, free content to everyone that owns PAYDAY 2 on Steam!
- All new Diamond Store Heist added!
- Revamped in-game systems based on community feedback.
- Four new masks, patterns and materials!
- Changes to the Nightclub and the Big Oil Heists.
- New reload animations for the Deagle, new VO and better weapon sounds.
This is only available to Steam users at this moment in time, there has been no word if it is coming console users as well.